Information Technology (IT) industry has fundamentally changed all aspects of modern life including electronics, telecommunications, broadcasting, multimedia, and beyond.
In broadcasting & communication convergence environment, graduate school of Department of Media IT engineering is training R&D specialists in multimedia system, broadcasting and communication system, multimedia related managers and system operators.
The educational curriculum consists of fundamental courses and advanced courses which are required for majoring in Media IT Engineering.
Education and Research Area
- Image and video processing for next generation multimedia system (UHDTV, immersive multimedia system)
- Fundamental theory of broadcasting and communication system
- Mobile and wireless communication system
- IT-based Electronics Engineering
- Acoustic engineering
- Multimedia system
Related business areas
- Broadcasting system engineer
- R&D engineer in mobile and wireless communication system
- R&D engineer in IT-based electronics system
Department Feature & Development Prospect
The convergence of IT and other technologies will transform our modern society. The objective of the Department of Media IT Engineering is to educate highly qualified R&D engineers who will lead the new era of an IT-based convergence environment.
The educational curriculum consists of fundamental courses and advanced courses that are required to major in Media IT Engineering. Our graduate school will produce specialists in multimedia systems, next-generation broadcasting and communication systems, multimedia related managers and system operators.