|2007.02 Department of Rural Systems Engineering, Seoul National University, B.S.
2014.08 Department of Rural Systems Engineering, Seoul National University, Ph.D.
|2014.09 – 2016.03 Senior Research Associate, Institutes of Green Bio Science and Technology, Seoul National University
2016.04 – 2019.07 Visiting Scholar and Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2019.08 – Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology
|Water systems modeling
|Computer Aided Engineering
Environmental Hydraulics and Hydrology
Environmental Impact Assessment
Big Data and Environmental Modeling
Modeling the Environment
17. Kamruzzaman, Mohammad, Syewoon Hwang, Soon-Kun Choi, Jaepil Cho, Inhong Song, Hanseok Jeong, Jung-Hun Song, Teail Jang, and Seung-Hwan Yoo, 2020. Prediction of the effects of management practices on discharge and mineral nitrogen yield from paddy fields under future climate using APEX-paddy model. Agricultural Water Management 231: 105983.
16. Kim, Hakkwan, Soojin Kim, Jihye Jeon, and Hanseok Jeong†, 2020. Effects of Irrigation with Desalinated Water on Lettuce Grown Under Greenhouse in South Korea. Applied Science 10(7), 2207: 1-13.
15. Jeong, Hanseok, Rabin Bhattarai, Jan Adamowski, and David J. Yu, 2020. Insights from socio-hydrological modeling to design sustainable wastewater reuse strategies for agriculture at the watershed scale. Agricultural Water Management 231: 105983.
14. Jeong, H., R. Bhattarai, and S. Hwang, 2019. How climate scenarios alter future predictions of field-scale water and nitrogen dynamics and crop yields. Journal of Environmental Management 252: 109623.
13. Jeong, H., C. Pittelkow, and R. Bhattarai, 2019. Simulated responses of tile-drained agricultural systems to recent changes in ambient atmospheric gradients. Agricultural Systems 168: 48-55.
12. Jeong, H., R. Bhattarai, S. Hwang, J.G. Son, and T. Jang, 2018. How Ångström–Prescott Coefficients Alter the Estimation of Agricultural Water Demand in South Korea. Water 10(12), 1851.
11. Jeong, H., and R. Bhattarai, 2018. Exploring the effects of nitrogen fertilization management alternatives on nitrate loss and crop yields in tile-drained fields in Illinois. Journal of Environmental Management 213: 341-352.
10. Sung, K., H. Jeong, N. Sangwan, and D.J. Yu, 2018. Effects of flood control strategies on flood resilience under sociohydrological disturbances. Water Resources Research 54: 2661-2680.
9. Jeong, H., C. Seong, T. Jang, and S.W. Park, 2016. Classification of wastewater reuse for agriculture: A case study in South Korea. Irrigation and Drainage 65: 76-85.
8. Jeong, H., and J. Adamowski, 2016. A system dynamics based socio-hydrological model for agricultural wastewater reuse at the watershed scale. Agricultural Water Management 171: 89-107.
7. Jeong, H., H. Kim, and T. Jang, 2016. Irrigation water quality standards for indirect wastewater reuse in agriculture: a contribution toward a sustainable wastewater reuse. Water 8(4), 169: 1-18.
6. Kim, H., H. Jeong†, J. Jeon, and S. Bae, 2016. Effects of irrigation with saline water on crop growth and yield in greenhouse cultivation. Water 8(4), 127: 1-9.
5. Kim, H., H. Jeong†, J. Jeon, and S. Bae, 2016. The impact of impervious surface on water quality and its threshold in Korea. Water 8(4), 111: 1-9.
4. Jeong, H., H. Kim, T. Jang, and S.W. Park, 2016. Assessing the effects of indirect wastewater reuse on paddy irrigation in the Osan River watershed in Korea using the SWAT model. Agricultural Water Management 163: 393-402.
3. Jeong, H., T. Jang, C. Seong, and S.W. Park, 2014. Assessing nitrogen fertilizer rates and split applications using the DSSAT model for rice irrigated with urban wastewater. Agricultural Water Management 141: 1-9.
2. Jung, K., T. Jang, H. Jeong, and S.W. Park, 2014. Assessment of growth and yield components of rice irrigated with reclaimed wastewater. Agricultural Water Management 138: 17-25.
1. Jang, T., M. Jung, E. Lee, S.W. Park, J. Lee, and H. Jeong, 2013. Assessing environmental impacts of reclaimed wastewater irrigation in paddy fields using bioindicator. Irrigation Science 31: 1225-1236.
|- Relative Contribution of Climate Change and Anthropogenic Activities to Streamflow Alterations in Illinois, Water, vol.13 No.22, 2021|
- APEX-Paddy model simulation of hydrology, total nitrogen, and rice yield for different agricultural activities in paddy fields, Paddy and Water Environment, vol.19 pp.609~622, 2021
- Paddy rice adaptation strategies to climate change: Transplanting date shift and BMP applications, Agricultural Water Management, vol.252, 2021
|- 김경민, 정한석, The relationship between humans and river microplastics, 2021년 대한환경공학회 국내학술발표회 초록집, 제주도 신화월드, 2021|
- 김정진, 정한석, A Comparative Study on Term-Weighting Schemes for Text Categorization of Environmental Big Data, 2021년 대한환경공학회 국내학술발표회 초록집, 제주도 신화월드, 2021
- 손형원, 정한석, 정우성, 김경민, Intercomparison between Machine Learning Algorithms for Water Quality Prediction, 2021년 대한환경공학회 국내학술발표회 초록집, 제주도 신화월드, 2021
- 정우성, 권영규, 이진수, 정한석, Changes in People′s Perception in the Water Environment Using Manual Coding, 2021년 대한환경공학회 국내학술발표회 초록집, 제주도 신화월드, 2021
- Hanseok Jeong, Wuseoung Jung, Kyungmin Kim, Jungjin Kim, How can socio-hydrology underpin the practices of integrated water resources management?, Delft International Conference on Sociohydrology, Delft, Netherlands (Online), 2021
- 김경민, 정한석, How can we better understand microplastic pollution in the river environments?, 2021년 한국수자원학회 논문집, 광주 김대중컨벤션센터, 2021
- 정우성, 정한석, A historical socio-hydrological study of water quality in the Han River basin, 2021년 한국수자원학회 논문집, 광주 김대중컨벤션센터, 2021
- 김정진, 정한석, Comparison of Term-Weighting Schemes for Environmental Big Data Analysis, 2021년 한국수자원학회 발표논문초록집, 광주 김대중컨벤션센터, 2021