|• Optimal motion planning for urban autonomous driving
• Deep-learning based vehicle behavior prediction for autonomous driving applications
• V2X communication based connected vehicle
• Design of robust steering and velocity controller
• Sensor fusion of radar, lidar, camera
• Vision and lidar based Localization with map matching
|• Yonghwan Jeong, and Kyongsu Yi, "Bidirectional Long Shot-Term Memory-Based Interactive Motion Prediction of Cut-In Vehicles in Urban Environments," IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp.106183-106197, 2020.
• Yonghwan Jeong, Seonwook Kim, and Kyongsu Yi, "Surround vehicle motion prediction using LSTM-RNN for motion planning of autonomous vehicles at multi-lane turn intersections," IEEE Open Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 1, pp. 2-14, 2020.
• Yonghwan Jeong, and Kyongsu Yi, "Target Vehicle Motion Prediction-Based Motion Planning Framework for Autonomous Driving in Uncontrolled Intersections," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2019.
• Yonghwan Jeong, Kyongsu Yi, and Sungmin Park, "SVM based Intention Inference and Motion Planning at Uncontrolled Intersection," IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol. 52, no. 8 pp. 356-361, 2019.
• Yonghwan Jeong, Seonwook Kim, Byeong Rim Jo, Hyunseok Shin, and Kyongsu Yi, "Sampling Based Vehicle Motion Planning for Autonomous Valet Parking with Moving Obstacles," International Journal of Automotive Engineering, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 215-222, 2018.
•Heungseok Chae, Yonghwan Jeong, Hojun Lee, Jongcherl Park, and Kyongsu Yi, "Design and implementation of human driving data–based active lane change control for autonomous vehicles," Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 2020.
• Hojoon Lee, Jeongsik Yoon, Yonghwan Jeong, and Kyongsu Yi, "Moving Object Detection and Tracking Based on Interaction of Static Obstacle Map and Geometric Model-Free Approach for Urban Autonomous Driving," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2020.
• Sungyoul Park, Kwangseok Oh, Yonghwan Jeong, and Kyongsu Yi, "Model predictive control-based fault detection and reconstruction algorithm for longitudinal control of autonomous driving vehicle using multi-sliding mode observer," Microsystem Technologies, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 239-264, 2020.
• Beomjun Kim, Dongwook Kim, Sungyoul Park, Yonghawn Jung, and Kyongsu Yi, "Automated complex urban driving based on enhanced environment representation with GPS/map, radar, lidar and vision," IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol. 49, no. 11 pp. 190-195, 2016.
|- Design of Static Output Feedback Controllers for an Active Suspension System, IEEE ACCESS, vol.10 pp.26948~26964, 2022|
- A personalized lane keeping system for autonomous vehicles based on recurrent neural network with temporal dependencies, JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, vol.36 No.2 pp.565~574, 2022
- Model Predictive Control-Based Integrated Path Tracking and Velocity Control for Autonomous Vehicle with Four-Wheel Independent Steering and Driving, ELECTRONICS, vol.10 No.22, 2021
- Predictive Lane Change Decision Making Using Bidirectional Long Shot-Term Memory for Autonomous Driving on Highways, IEEE ACCESS, vol.9 pp.144985~144998, 2021
- Stochastic Model-Predictive Control with Uncertainty Estimation for Autonomous Driving at Uncontrolled Intersections, APPLIED SCIENCES-BASEL, vol.11 No.20, 2021
|- 정용환, 임성진, Development of Optimization based Path Tracking Algorithm for Autonomous Vehicle with Four-Wheel Independent Steering, Proceedings of the 2021 Spring Conference of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Dynamics and Control, 수원컨벤션센터(경기도 수원시 영통구 소재), 2022|
- Yonghwan Jeong, Path Tracking Control for Four-Wheel-Steering Autonomous Vehicles based on Adaptive Sliding Mode Control with Control Allocation, Proceedings of The 21st International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2021), Ramada Plaza Hotel, Jeju, Korea (온라인 병행), 2021