|◾ 2017. 8. Chung-Ang University. Ph. D.|
|◾ 2011.12 ~ 2016.02 System Engineer, Innowireless
◾ 2018.03~2019.08 Assistant Professor, Da Vinci College of General Education, Chung-Ang University
|Smart Grid, Internet of Things, Intelligent Computing|
|◾ Computer System Architecture
◾ Introduction to Programming (1)/(2)
◾ Computational Thinking
|L. Park, C. Lee, J. Kim, A. Mohaisen, and S. Cho, “Two-Stage IoT Device Scheduling with Dynamic Programming for Energy Internet Systems,” to appear in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2019.
W. Na, S. Jang, Y. Lee, L. Park, N.-N. Dao, and S. Cho, “Frequency Resource Allocation and Interference Management in Mobile Edge Computing for an Internet of Things System,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 4910-4920, June 2019.
L. Park, S. Jeong, D. S. Lakew, J. Kim, and S. Cho, “New Challenges ofWireless Power Transfer and Secured Billing for Internet of Electric Vehicles,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 57, no.3, pp. 118–124, March 2019.
L. Park, S. Joeng, J. Kim, and S. Cho, “Joint Geometric Unsupervised Learning and Truthful Auction for Local Energy Market,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 66, no. 2, February 2019.
C. Lee, L. Park, and S. Cho, “Light-Weight Stackelberg Game Theoretic Demand Response Scheme for Massive Smart Manufacturing Systems,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 23316–23324, April 2018.
L. Park, Y. Jang, S. Cho, and J. Kim, “Residential Demand Response for Renewable Energy Resources in Smart Grid Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 3165–3173, December 2017.
L. Park, Y. Jang, H. Bae, J. Lee, C. Park, and S. Cho, “Automated Energy Scheduling Schemes for Residential Smart Grid Networks,” Energies, vol. 10, September 2017.
|- 5G Private Network Trends, Information and Communications Magazine, 2021|
- Energy Hub Based Prosumer Electricity Scheduling Algorithm, THE JOURNAL OF KOREAN INSTITUTE OF COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION SCIENCES, vol.46 No.11 pp.1900~1907, 2021
- Multiscale LSTM-Based Deep Learning for Very-Short-Term Photovoltaic Power Generation Forecasting in Smart City Energy Management, IEEE Systems Journal, vol.15 No.1 pp.346~354, 2021
- Trustful Resource Management for Service Allocation in Fog-Enabled Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE ACCESS, vol.8 pp.147313~147322, 2020
- Prosumer Energy Management Considering Contract With Consumers Under Progressive Pricing Policy, IEEE ACCESS, vol.8 pp.115789~115799, 2020
- Two-Stage Computation Offloading Scheduling Algorithm for Energy-Harvesting Mobile Edge Computing, Energies, 2019
- Two-Stage IoT Device Scheduling With Dynamic Programming for Energy Internet Systems, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol.6 No.5 pp.8782~8791, 2019
|- 위성률, 박희재, 박래혁, Challenges in Terahertz Technology for Extended Reality Application, KICS winter conference 2021, 용평리조트 타워콘도, 2021|
- 박희재, 위성률, 박래혁, The Application of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Beyond 5G and 6G, KICS winter conference 2021, 용평리조트 타워콘도, 2021
- Heejae Park; Seongryool Wee; Laihyuk Park, Learning-based Frequency Synchronization with NTP for Low-cost Phasor Measurement Units, ICOIN 2021, Jeju, 2021
|- UDN 핵심 기술 검증을 위한 사용자 인터페이스 개발, 한국전자통신연구원, 2019.09.~2019.11.|
- V2X 망을 활용한 IoEV 무선 충전 스케줄링 및 블록체인 기반 Secured 통신 기법 개발, 한국연구재단, 2019.03.~2021.02.
|◾ Member: KICS (The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences)