Organization of Curriculum
The Graduate School curriculum consists of major compulsory subjects and major optional subjects, and major compulsory subjects must be completed.
Credits Needed for Completion
The graduate school education course consists of first, subject credit obtained by completing subjects, and second, research credit obtained by performing thesis research suggested by a supervising professor. Thesis Research I & II should be taken from the 3rd semester. The minimum credit needed for degree conferment of the graduate school course is a total of 27 credits or more excluding credit from the thesis research subject.
- Period : period specified in each semester (refer to academic calendar)
- Place : Seoul National University of Science & Technology homepage (www.seoultech.ac.kr)
- ① Check the every semseter course
- ② Go to the quick menu for Student Information (graduate School) on the right side of the SeoulTech homepage
- ③ Enter classification (graduate student), ID (student ID number), resident registration number (13 digits), password
(last 7 digits of resident registration number) to log in
- ④ Click ‘Course Management’ at the bottom of the ‘Student’ page and click Course Registration/Revise Registration’ to view the timetable of courses registered in the affiliated department.
- ⑤ Click the ‘save’ button for the course you wish to register to complete course registration.
※ Complete separate forms available at department office and submit to office to enroll for subjects from other departments or prerequisite subjects